Lia Reese Gift Collection
Rawlogy Compact Cork Massage Roller
Release built-up tension and relieve stiffness with the most eco-friendly "Not-Foam" roller in the world! The Rawlogy compact cork massage roller gives you the ultimate deep-tissue massage in a small, ultra-firm package. The compact size is great for travel or storing the roller in tight spaces. Ideal for single arm and single leg work.
What makes the Rawlogy Cork Massage Roller special?
- THE NATURAL WAY TO RELIEVE MUSCLE TENSION, KNOTS & TIGHT FASCIA: A versatile choice for injury prevention, rehab, and even just for warming up muscles prior to running, the cork rollers delivers an ultra-firm massaging effect. With its dense core, this roller offers incredible stability as you apply more body weight.
- EXTRA FIRM: This roller packs some serious massaging power. The ULTRA-FIRM dense cork surface is highly intense and perfect for targeting larger tight muscles.
- TRAVEL FRIENDLY SHAPE: The cork roller is stubby enough to fit inside your carry-on bag! It's also designed with rounded edges to protect the cork from chips or cracking.
- LIGHT-WEIGHT & MOBILE: Measuring only 3.75in x 12in (10cm x 30cm), and under 2 lbs, Rawlogy's cork roller is easy to use at home or take on the road.
- NO TOXIC CHEMICALS: Our roller NEVER comes into contact with BPA, PVC, petroleum, harsh chemicals, smelly powders or dangerous phthalates. Grippy on your skin, the roller is made of high quality Portuguese cork that is sustainable, antimicrobial, and better for the environment.
- FREE GUIDE: Includes illustrated "Getting Started" guide.