→ Learn more about our
→ Attend our
MEET THE FOUNDER
Jessica Tetu is a national award winning serial entrepreneur making waves across Canada in the beauty and spa industry while making an impact on her community through her dedication to philanthropy!
Overcoming adversity at a very young age, she began her adult life on her own at the age of 15 years old. She relocated to Saskatoon from her small home town of Craik, SK, with little more than a backpack and a bus ticket, and through dedication, determination and hard work has become a multi award winning, top entrepreneur in Canada. She was named one of Canada’s Top 40 under 40, awarded the SK Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and honoured with YWCA Women of Distinction Award, on top of dozens of other prestigious accolades. She employs more than 120 women and men across the province, is a highly sought after public speaker, and is extremely committed to her community!
Jessica is the sole owner of four Just For You Day Spas in Saskatchewan & Alberta, Founder & CEO of Lia Reese Canada, Co-Founder of Entrepreneur306 Business Consulting and Founder & CEO of 4seventyone Recovery Resources, a non-for-profit charity she created assisting families of addiction. She volunteers on multiple community and charity foundation boards across the province, among supporting countless other events, fundraisers and community programs.
How and why did you create Lia Reese Canada?
"I fell in love with the beauty and spa industry, and because of my extreme interest in the skin and how it functions, I began training in skin therapy and started closely working with dermatologists, skin care professionals and a Canadian laboratory in hopes of creating a line with their help & guidance. I was tired of carrying and offering skin care lines in my spas, that were full of perfume, mineral oil, harsh chemicals or other fillers. I also was extremely disappointed to find that so many lines still are testing their products on animals or are not 100% cruelty free. To me, this is just unacceptable. I felt the same way about parabens, (potentially harmful preservatives) that are used in skin and beauty products. I created my line to offer a high quality professional skin care line, that uses essential oils and botanicals instead of fragrances and astringents."
Who is Lia Reese?
"My children are my utmost inspiration and motivation in all that I do. However, I also feel very inspired by lines that I have grown to love since i was a young girl, with most of those being created by skin care professionals, (that are now my mentors), who represented the line they created, with not only their name, but with confidence, strength and poise. My daughter inspires me in all of those ways. Her, and her name, (Ellia Reese) represent everything I wish for the Lia Reese product line; inner and outer beauty, confidence, warmth and authenticity. I wanted to create something unique, but from my heart. From there, Lia Reese Canada was born!"
AWARDS + ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- Owner / Just For You Day Spa Saskatoon
- Owner + Founder / Just For You Day Spa Regina
- Owner + Founder / Just For You Day Spa Lloydminster
- Owner + Founder / Lia Reese Botanicals
- Owner + Founder / Lia Reese Cosmetics
- Owner + Founder / Asher Ty for Men
- Owner + Founder / Lia Reese Body
- Owner + Founder / Lia Reese Academy
- Co-Founder / E306 Business Consulting
- 2019 - Woman of Achievement Award, WESK Celebration of Achievement Awards
- 2019 - Communications & Leadership Award, Toastmasters Canada
- 2019 - Finalist, Community Involvement Award, YWCA Women of Distinction Awards
- 2019 - Official Gift Lounge Sponsor of the 46th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards
- 2019 - Community Builder Award, NSBA Business Builder Awards
- 2018 - Canada's Top 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 - Winner, Best Spa, Refined Magazine, Canada
- 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 - Winner, Best of the Best, Best Beauty Line, Refined Magazine, Canada
- 2017 - Recipient of the Women of Distinction Award for Entrepreneurship, YWCA
- 2017 - Recipient of the Volunteer of the Year Award, Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 - Named a Top Spa in Canada for Facials, FLARE Magazine
- 2017 - Named a top destination for Bachelorette events, Just For You Day Spa, FLARE Magazine
- 2016 - Finalist, Young Entrepreneur of the Year, ABEX Awards, Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 - Winner, Best Spa, Prairie Dog Magazine, Regina, SK
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 - Winner, Best Spa, Planet S Magazine, Saskatoon, SK
- 2015 - Finalist, Customer Service, SABEX Awards, Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 - Finalist, Young Entrepreneur, Paragon Awards- Regina & District Chamber of Commerce
- 2015 - Finalist/honoree, Entrepreneurship, Women of Distinction Awards, YWCA
- 2014 - Recipient of the Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, SABEX Awards, Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 - Finalist, Young Entrepreneur of the year, ABEX Awards, Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 - 2nd place / Top 3 Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, Paragon Awards, Regina & District Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Finalist / Top 3 Young Entrepreneurs of the Year, Paragon Awards, Regina & District Chamber of Commerce
- 2013 - Finalist, Young Entrepreneur of the year, ABEX awards, Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce
- 2012-present - Member of the International Women's Leadership Association